1 lb of macaroni
2 cups of cherry tomatoes halved
1 medium onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
Tbs dried thyme and Tbs oregano
Salt and Pepper
1 9″ bi-colored yellow squash (zucchini/yellow squash would work) chopped
2 handfuls of fresh greens
1 small head of broccoli chopped
1-2 Tbs to taste of balsamic vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, thyme & oregano and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and stir constantly for another minute.
- Add squash for a minute then broccoli. Saute vegetables for 3-4 minutes – or until slightly tender and then throw in the greens to wilt and tomatoes to heat.
- Add pasta and balsamic to skillet with vegetables
- Heat through, serve & enjoy!
Optional – garnish with cheese like Parmesan or Pecorino Romano or some cubed Feta